“Touch of Hope” is Out Now
What You Need to Know:
The Girl from the Other Side, a feature-length animation based on a Japanese manga series by Nagabe that was finished in March of last year, has “Touch of Hope” as its theme music. Her voice, which is smooth and clear throughout this lovely, slow ballad, will move your soul. Layer after layer of sound is created throughout the song, giving this masterpiece a gigantic scale.
2019 saw the debut of the short art animation The Girl from the Other Side, which received rave reviews at regional, national, and worldwide film festivals. Wit Studio created the full-length animation, and Yutaro Kubo and Satomi Maiya were in charge of its direction. Wit Studio ran a crowdfunding campaign from March to May of last year to raise money for this production, and it succeeded in raising the necessary 3 million yen in just four hours. In the end, 1,418 users contributed more than 20 million yen to the campaign.
The FlyingDog label will release a new album by Yui Makino in 2022, according to her announcement. Please keep an eye on Yui since more details will be revealed later.
Digital single “Touch of Hope” is the title.
Yui Makino is an artist.
Song lyrics: Yo Iwasato Hinako Tsubakiyama, composer/arranger
Linkfire url: touchofhope.jvcmusic.lnk.to
Currently accessible on major download websites like mora, RecoChoku, and the iTunes Store as well as streaming services.
Streaming services: AWA, KKBOX, Rakuten Music, TOWER RECORDS MUSIC, ANiUTa, Apple Music, LINE MUSIC, Spotify, YouTube Music, and Amazon Music Unlimited.
Birthdate: January 19, 1986; blood type: O; place of birth: Mie Prefecture; Yui Makino profile
At the age of three, she started acting professionally as a child actress.
- She started playing the piano when she was four years old and went on to graduate from both the Tokyo College of Music’s piano programme and the college itself.
- She met Shunji Iwai when she was eight years old and provided the piano accompaniment for Love Letter.
- She then performed the accompaniment for Hana and Alice and All About Lily Chou-Chou.
- She began her career as a child actor before making her voice acting debut in April 2005 as Sakura, the protagonist of the anime Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, which was based on a novel by CLAMP.
- She pre-debuted singing “Omna Magni,” the Yoko Kanno-produced Genesis of Aquarion ending theme, at the same time.
Her singing career officially started when she released “Amrita,” the soundtrack song for Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle the Movie: The Princess in the Birdcage Kingdom, in August of that same year. She has since voiced a large number of anime characters and contributed to a large number of anime tie-in songs, showcasing her range of abilities as a voice actress, singer, and pianist.
A Blu-ray of her April 2019 15th anniversary concert, Yui Makino Live Concert Five6three7, was released in August 2021 (and distributed by Amuse). In December, she released the single “Espero,” the ARIA The BENEDIZIONE theme song.